Types of in-kind donations:
Consider donating clothes or household items to help families in need. Drop-off days are Mondays and Tuesdays from 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm.
- Gift cards for Gas for participants (many cannot attend support groups, court dates or appointments without this assistance)
- Non-perishable snacks for support groups (gold fish crackers, juice boxes etc)
- Gift cards for Office Supplies, Art Supplies or Department Stores
- Reams of white copy paper (8 1/2 x 11 and 11×17)
- 1″ white view binders
- New clothing for children (all sizes)
- New car seats (we can not accept car seats that are used or in opened boxes)
- Purple or white table clothes
At this time we do not accept the following: Pillows, mattresses, large furniture, large appliances, large baby items and expired food.
Donate your time:
- Individual volunteers and volunteer groups are invited to support our organization through volunteerism. To learn more contact our Community Engagement Coordinator at (831) 426-3062.
- Short term and long term volunteer and internship opportunities are available. To learn more visit the "Volunteer" section on this website.